Depending on the size of your practice, you may hire only a handful of positions per year. The scalability of your recruiting practices may be the furthest thing from your mind.
Rather, you are likely concerned with the ability to recruit quickly when a need arises, and finding high-quality candidates who will be a long-term fit. You may also have concerns about the cost of recruiting, or the amount of time you must take away from your day-to-day responsibilities.
Scalability, however, may be the recruiting secret you never knew you were missing.
How Does Scalability Affect My Concerns About Speed, Quality and Cost?
Scalability is not just about volume. Scalability is about combining efficiency and cost-effectiveness to achieve high-quality results. It is also essential to business growth.
When you have an open position in your practice, you may approach the recruiting process to address that singular need – especially if it is a position for which you hire infrequently. This process could include:
- Creating a job description and qualification requirements
- Searching for places to post job ads
- Writing and paying for job ads
- Reaching out to those you know to see if they have any interest
- Checking emails and job board repositories for applications
- Screening resumes
- Coordinating schedules for interviews
- Conducting interviews
- Organizing and reviewing all the candidate information
Even if you recruit for the position frequently, you still have the vast majority of these tasks on your plate for each opening. The process is inefficient, costly and frustrating.
A scalable solution, however, streamlines these tasks and reduces the pain of recruiting. Imagine if instead you could simply submit a requisition, conduct interviews, and make your decision!
Here Are 4 Ways Scalability Eases Your Recruiting Pain
1. You no longer need to know and do everything on your own. Industry expertise and data analysis ensure the right tactics are employed to fill your role with the best candidate.
2. The information you need can be found in one place. Checking multiple job boards for applications is not only inefficient, it also makes comparing candidates difficult. Having all candidate information formatted and centralized helps you better identify the similarities and differences among them.
3. Screening bias is reduced for higher-quality hires. All candidates complete the same application, with machine-scored pre-screening and skill assessments. Only the best candidates are presented for consideration.
4. You can spend your time on the most impactful activities for your business. Spend your time onboarding and training, and your new hire will contribute to your practice success more quickly.
How Can I Find Scalable Recruiting Solutions?
As a Henry Schein Medical customer, you have access to an exclusive recruiting solution with TalentCare. A vetted member of the Henry Schein SolutionsHub, TalentCare provides you scalable, best-in-class recruiting services.
Curious how they do it? Learn more about some of the strategies TalentCare uses to ensure your recruiting success.
Begin your candidate search today at talentcaremedical.com.