athenahealth offers a suite of network-enabled services that form the IT backbone of a healthcare practice. Services include patient scheduling, billing, encounter charting, and data analytics that work seamlessly to deliver the best clinical and financial outcomes.
The administrative and operational tasks associated with running a modern healthcare practice are becoming overly complex and burdensome due to healthcare reform and the change from Fee For Service (FFS) to value based payment models.
- athenahealth optimizes appointment density with a robust scheduling tool and automated appointment reminders.
- athenahealth regularly updates its rules engine to catch claims errors and ensure faster submission, resulting in a high first-pass resolution rate.
- athenahealth practices can access clinical information from disparate sources in minutes and use secure text messaging to make more informed care decisions.
- athenahealth displays revenue cycle tasks and patient information from a single dashboard.
Proven financial and clinical performance:
- 97% 2016 PQRS success
- 96% of providers avoided 2017 PQRS penalties vs. 67% national average 1
- 98% of claims favorably adjudicated after one billing event for upper quartile clients
- 6% boost in collections
- 8% fewer no-shows 2
Maximize your clinical productivity
- We organize your visit for maximum productivity. As much work as possible is delegated outside of the exam room, allowing you to focus on your patient.
- We match all your inbound faxes and results to the corresponding patient directly within the electronic patient chart, saving you time and helping you make more informed care decisions.
- Clinical decision-making reflects patients’ medical history from across the care continuum, industry standards, and best practices from peers.
- You capture quality program requirements easily with measures from quality programs embedded seamlessly into your workflow.
BEST CASE USES
athenahealth serves organizations of all sizes, from the solo practitioner to multi-site health systems, as well as community, rural hospitals, and critical access hospitals.
Additional groups serviced include:
- Urgent care
- Population health
Find out more about athena health – talk to your Henry Schein representative or visit athenahealth.com/henry-schein
athenahealth Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) solutions integrate both front-end and back-office knowledge...Revenue Cycle Management
Explore Solution →
Medpod is a telemedicine platform that comes in highly versatile configurations including...Telehealth
Explore Solution →