83% of Patients Expect to use Telemedicine After the Pandemic Resolve
Increased administrative and regulatory burdens associated with Value Based Care have resulted in decreased practice revenue and physician burnout. Furthermore, healthcare providers lack an efficient and convenient care delivery model that balances quality outcomes with the cost to achieve those outcomes.
By transforming telemedicine with the most comprehensive scalable telediagnostics platform, Medpod connects groundbreaking software and medical devices, optimizes health care delivery and maximizes patient management throughout the continuum of care. Medpod elevates the medical standard for higher quality care between remote provider and patient, regardless of their physical location — maximizing flexibility and opportunity for your practice.
Conduct “virtual” video consultations anytime, anywhere
Connect with patients remotely using any smartphone, tablet, or computer
Start with translation services or video visits; scale to telediagnostics and RPM with EHR integration
Help comply with HIPAA requirements
Telediagnostic visits are on par with physical visits for up to level 4 encounters
Video visits meets requirements for Covid-19 visits
RPM is fully reimbursed for medicare patients
Keep YOUR patients in YOUR ecosystem as Medpod doesn’t operate a physician network that would compete
Enhance your clinical exam capabilities with our integrated best-in-class professional medical devices, allowing you to provide high-quality remote encounters on par with face-to-face visits. Our Streamlined Cart gives you live video, audio, and clinical and lab data streaming, along with remote telediagnostic control on a small, streamlined cart with pneumatic height adjustment. Choose between an HP All-In-One Medical Grade HD Computer or a Surface Pro and access our interface through your web browser, with no need to install software. Just turn the cart on and start breaking down the barriers of traditional care delivery.
Smart Powered Cart
Optimize productivity and expand your practice, moving beyond telemedicine to the power of telediagnostics with our Smart Powered Cart. This cart can be tracked, has motorized height adjustments that can be remembered, and features a digital locked drawer. All of this plus live video, audio, and clinical and lab data streaming allow you to provide high-quality remote encounters on part with face-to-face visits so that you can enhance your capabilities.
Mobilize your care and expand your reach with Medpod’s Mobile Doc, the ultimate portable practice in a carry on bag. Reduce costs while improving patient outcomes in a convenient way with this flexible and customizable option. Providers are able to access the interface through any web browser, while optimization for use with cellular data or Wi-Fi means that there is virtually no limit to where you can serve your patients with live audio, visual, clinical and lab data streaming, and remote diagnostic control all at your fingertips.
Remote Patient Monitoring - Software & Devices
Caring for chronically ill patients in your practice is essential, but can also be time consuming and costly. Medpod’s Remote Patient Monitoring is designed to ease those burdens, providing anytime, anywhere chronic care, fully integrated into Medpod’s platform. We provide disease state kits with telemedicine capabilities, patient/provider video consultations, a patient app with virtual checkins, and a provider dashboard that provides alerts if a patient’s condition warrants your attention so that your patients are always fully monitored, leading to improved health outcomes.
Video Visits & Translation Services
Create new opportunities for revenue by providing virtual consultations anywhere with Medpod’s browser-based video only services. With no hardware or software to install, you simply log on and see the benefits of greater productivity as we help you to balance your patent load. We also offer translation services available 24/7 on demand for 250 languages including American Sign Language. With no hourly minimums and an available audio only option, you use and pay for what you need so you’re always prepared to serve your patients.
- ACA Telehealth Urgent Care Grant Survey: Caregivers reported that the Medpod MobileDoc reduced residents’ anxiety associated with urgent medical care in 93% of cases. Caregivers see that “individuals are more comfortable within the home residence” and think it’s “great, especially after hours, [that] residents get to stay in their PJ’s and don’t have to go outside to be evaluated. Residents recognize that being seen via the Medpod MobileDoc “prevent[s them] from wasting time in the [ER], which usually takes 5-6 hours.” Residents agree, with 82% reporting that they would always prefer to be seen via the Medpod MobileDoc over going to the ER or an urgent care center. Residents comment that they “don’t like going out to the doctor…and [they] like staying home and seeing the doctor on the screen.”
- Dr. Jeffrey Schor, MD, MBA “The implications for what Medpod can do are enormous because that actually gives me the ability to do an exam on someone almost as if I was standing there. In some cases, I almost feel like the exam I can do is better than I can do in person. I can see rashes and other things with much more clarity, sometimes the lung sounds and heart sounds that I hear are better than if I’m listening with my own stethoscope, and that’s surprising to me. I didn’t expect to be able to feel that I could actually do some things better.”
- Dr. James R. Powell, MD “Telemedicine is absolutely moving us to a more person-centered model of care. The technology helps me see and treat an individual wherever she is, and the systems make her records available no matter where I am. I can communicate with her other providers, which is better for her. We live in a society with such disjointed healthcare – and I see telemedicine closing some of the gaps and assisting in the solution to sustainable quality of care.”
- Terri Seppala, Executive Director, Telehealth Associates, Inc. “Telemedicine that actually works! It is reliable and it is unlike any experience I’ve had other telemedicine solutions.”
- Floyd Jones, Director of ReGenesis CHC “MedPod Translator is a lean method that saves time and money. It has both soft and hard cost savings.”
Improve practice revenue, patient outcome and patient experience with an easy to...Medication Adherence
Explore Solution →
Powerful, full-featured practice solutions to streamline efficiencies, boost patient care & moreBilling and Coding
Explore Solution →